Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Loss...

Like the dummy that I am at times, I stepped on my purse getting into the BF's car and smashed my camera. RIP Digi Cam, I didn't really like you because you took ugly photos but we lasted almost 2 years.

With that being said, I don't know when I'll be buying a new one. :::sigh::: I'll leave you with a pet peeve of mine.

Now I'm all for shoes. I LUUUUURVE shoes, I've added plenty to my collection over the past 6 months without really have the funds for it. HOWEVER, no one should buy shoes that make their feet look gross no matter how cute the pair is. Case in point, this picture I right-click saved from the Jak + Jil blog below:


C'mon, the straps are cutting in the right foot and the lil' toesies look like they're in excruciating with pain while trying with all their might to stay inside and avoid looking like a claw. The end of rant.

xoxo,
Karla

FB friends, check out my actual blog at Mindless Musings.

2 comments:

Fashion Insanity said...

Love those shoes!

Fashion Insanity said...

Thanks for your comment! The ring/bracelet combo is from H&M (only €3,95)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails