Friday, June 26, 2009

New Clothes.

I've been experimenting with color now. Apparently that's what's "in". I don't know how I feel about reporting on trends. I figure as long as you're dressing for the decade you're good. Who cares about certain cuts, colors, etc? Hmm, I guess Anna Wintour would eat me alive for that comment.

What I wore to go out with my sister and her fiance:

I was definitely not feeling my face, but this is the overall look.


Up close on the top half. Red necklace = F21, purple shirt = F21, Jacket = F21
Close up on the jacket


Brown faux leather bag = H&M

Leggings = Giant Dollar (99cents!!!), Shoes = Payless

I've noticed there's a difference between how I dress when I'm out an about and then how I dress for work. Its a bit of a mismatch. I like my work clothes, I've got some good slacks and tops, but they way I put them together looks older and not really my style, so I'm trying to put some more effort in that too. Hence this outfit for Thursday:


I really like the sleeves. Shirt = F21, necklace = F21, slacks = Kohl's.

xoxo,
Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails