Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh to be young.

I'm leaving for Spain and Italy in a week from Tuesday. I'm definitely excited as me and my partner in crime (Aurora) have a crazy, exhausting, exciting itinerary planned for the 3 weeks I'll be visiting. Now, with that excitement comes intense fear. Fear that I only have a small suitcase to deal with for those 3 miraculous weeks. We'll be flying around quite a bit, I think about 3 flights for sure and because we got the airfare so cheap there are most definitely restrictions on our baggage as long as we don't want to pay the exorbitant fees for taking something more than a carry on. Not to mention that I need to make my way back to Barcelona from the southern coast of Italy to make my way home with only a whopping allowance of 10kg (approx. 22lbs) for my baggage. Holy moly. And just to give a visual of what I will carry with me for 3 weeks of jet setting in Europe...
Yup. That small pilot size, as its actually called, wheeled bag. I don't even get to have a 2nd bag like this guy has. According to the website for ClickAir (flight from Napoli to Barcelona), any other carry ons must fit within one bag. I've never been a big fan of this phrase, but I think it's quite appropriate: FML.

xoxo,
Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails