Monday, December 14, 2009

H-Ween

I forgot I hadn't posted my Halloween pictures. Oops -- a little late but better than never. Anyways, extra points if you can guess what this is all about before I reveal it at the bottom of this post. I spent my evening dancing the night away at HARD Halloween at the Shrine in Downtown LA.

I was pretty pleased with myself on how the ears turned out. It was my first go at them and I think they got the job done. I already had the gray headband and bought some gray and sparkly pink felt from Michael's. Its the only thing I bought so my outfit cost a total of about a $1.10 -- BOOM.

So back to the outfit....I was .....


a dead mouse.....
get it....like Deadmau5 (the DJ)?

You can't see it very well in this shot, but I put Xs on my eyelids


[vest: Forever 21, tank: H&M, leggings: 99 cents store, boots: ?]

It was a great night, especially because Deadmau5 played a surprise set! By far Justice's set was my favorite. Oh, and of course, I forgot to paint on my little mouse nose and whiskers. I'm sure I would have rubbed it off throughout the night anyway.

xoxo,
Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails