Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm liking the cold.

Yay. Its cold! Well, I'm a Southern California girl, so when it hits below 70, I'm cold! Either way, colder weather means I get to bring out the coats and scarves. Usually I find it hard to put together an outfit when I'm shivering -- I rather just throw on some sweats and a hoodie and be over with it. This is my first winter of me trying to be good and keep up with my "not look like slob" promise. I wore this outfit to work last week.


Coat: Charlotte Russe, white bow top: H&M, purple skirt: H&M, tights: Target

Also, I've been adding to my collection of shoes. These black cut-out zip-ups come from Forever 21

This whole exposed zipper trend is totally up my alley. I love it! And I like how it gives a fashion-forward edge to an otherwise simple work outfit. Pow!

xoxo,
Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails