Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RIP

One of my favorite purchases of all time has left me. We've been through a lot every since we met because of my all-time favorite recycling program, Back-2-MAC. Of course I'm speaking of my Rebel lipstick, a vivid hot-pink with some purple undertones. Perfect hot pink lip for my skin color.

Rebel: every time I wore you I got compliments. I admit, at times I was a bit negligent, like that time I left you at a girl's house after a crazy night out watching Crystal Castles. Luckily, we were reunited. However, I seem to have lost or misplaced you. You were so good to me and things will never be the same; that is, until I make the effort to replace you by driving out to the Brea Mall and actually buy one.

RIP Rebel lippy and godspeed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails